Thank you for your interest in consigning your horse(s) in the Fall Round Up Horse Sale October 12-14, 2023 in Heber City Utah. Our commitment is to host a sale of premium options featuring proven trail, performance, seasoned ranch and honest broke horses from quality consignors like yourself.
Please create your account and upload all of your horse information here. We highly recommend that you get all of your information and visual content submitted as soon as possible. This allows us more time to fully advertise and promote your horse.
- Create your online account here.
- Get photos of your horse, both confirmation & action shots. We only accept professional quality images, preferably in high resolution. Upload them here.
- Take video(s) of your horse and post it here.
- Upload vet reports here.
- Upload pedigree and/or registration papers here.
- Read, review, understand and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
We have all been to horse sales all over and understand what type of horses will bring the best dollar. The Fall Round Up Horse Sale encourages consignors to aim for these qualities. We are looking for proven, gentle, 4 years and older geldings but will consider others upon approval. To avoid any ‘sifting’ after approval and to inspire our buyers with confidence we require pre-purchase exams upon consignment.
Why we ask for a pre-purchase upon consignment:
Our team is striving for top quality and having spent many years in the market as a buyer and a seller we realize that soundness guarantees are worth a lot. Any buyer will stretch their purse for a horse knowing that the horse is healthy and sound. In other words; having a pre-purchase exam on hand will reduce a buyer’s risk.
It will also ease your stress and you’ll be able to promote with confidence a sound horse that is going to pass a pre purchase exam. It will also save a lot of time and riding on a horse that isn’t going to make it through the sale for soundness
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRE-PURCHASE EXAMS:
- Overall vet assessment of horse including vaccination and coggins.
- All guarantees to the soundness of the horse and the rideability of the horse is the sole responsibility of the consignor and is to be represented honestly between the consignor and buyer. The Fall Round Up Horse Sale or any of its owners, agents, employees or volunteers will not be liable for any misrepresentation.
- Horses will be required to be seen by our vet. He will give them a look over, trot them on gravel and make an assessment. If a horse needs to be pulled from the Sale, consignor will forfeit the consignors fee. Random blood will be pulled for the integrity of the Sale. Health and Coggins Required for all horses along with a brand inspection upon check in.
The sale will take place at the Wasatch Event Center. Streaming of the Sale will be done live, online bidding will be available, along with limited phone bidding. We are aiming to record and replay the trail course to allow people the opportunity to watch if unable to come to the sale. We will also have an open preview the morning of the sale to show them off one more time in an arena setting.